What are tricholorethylene (TCE) and perchloroethylene (PCE)?/What are VOCs?

TCE and PCE are chemicals that are used in dry cleaning and in cleaning metal parts of machines. VOCs are volatile organic compounds. They are a group of chemicals that generally include solvents and fuels that evaporate easily. TCE and PCE are examples of VOCs.


Source: http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/sites/Lejeune/faq_chemicals.html